Overview and Areas of Interest
HCI International 2009 jointly with the affiliated Conferences, which are held under one management and one Registration, invite you to San Diego, California, USA to participate and contribute to the international forum for the dissemination and exchange of up-to-date scientific information on theoretical, generic and applied areas of HCI through the following modes of communication: Plenary / Keynote Presentation(s), Parallel Sessions, Poster Sessions, Tutorials and Exhibition.
The Conference will start with three days of Tutorials. Parallel Sessions, Poster Sessions and the Exhibition will be held during the last three days of the Conference.
The Conference focuses on the following major thematic areas:
- Human–Computer Interaction
- Ergonomics and Health Aspects of Work with Computers
- Human Interface and the Management of Information
- Universal Access in Human–Computer Interaction
- Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics
- Virtual and Mixed Reality
- Internationalization, Design and Global Development
- Online Communities and Social Computing
- Augmented Cognition
- Digital Human Modeling
- Human Centered Design
The topics listed under each thematic area are indicative of the broad spectrum of issues to be addressed and are not intended to limit the range of submissions.